I love Italian food, especially fatty Italian food. I have been messing around with cream sauces for the past couple years. I found this recipe to be my favorite.
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 1 TBSP of Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP of butter
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 1 lb of crab leg meat (cooked and I suggest real crab meat)
- Cooked Shrimp (however much you want)
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 a cup of Parmesan Cheese
- (I like mushrooms in it as well) 1/2 Sliced mushroom
- Put the Olive Oil and butter into a Sauce Pan over Med. heat.
- Wait for the butter to turn to liquid and add the chopped garlic.
- Let the Garlic brown lightly, add mushroom until cooked and add the whipping cream.
- Once the whipping cream comes to a light boil start adding the shredded mozzarella little by little until it is mixed in. You need it to be at high heat to get it to mix.
- Then add the Parmesan Cheese.
- Lastly, add the crab meat and shrimp.
Mix the sauce with any type of pasta. I like linguine or angel haired pasta. Add more cheese on top! It is most definitely my favorite recipe!!