So, here is a recipe that got a lot of approval from my boyfriend’s family the other night. Pasta is one of my favorite types of food. I took some short cuts and just bought the sauces instead of making them. I’m using college finals as an excuse for my corner cutting!
I hope your family enjoys this easy quick meal as much as mine has!
- A box of large pasta shells
- 3/4 of a Pound of Beef
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- A 16 ounce package of Ricotta Cheese ( I prefer whole milk)
- A 1/3 of a package of defrosted shredded spinach
- (Optional) experiment with more veggies! Dice some tomato and throw it in there. Or Mushroom!
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 jar of Beef marinara sauce
- 1/2 jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce
Follow the directions on the box of Pasta Shells for cooking. Preheat Oven for 350 degrees.
How to make the stuffing
- Cook the beef thoroughly on the stove.
- After cooked, drain and allow to sit under water for a couple seconds to cool.
- Mix the Ricotta Cheese and Italian Seasoning in a bowl.
- Add the Shredded Spinach and mix.
- Add the veggies (the more veggie variety the less you need of each)
- Add the beef to the mixture and the Parmesan Cheese.
How to make the Sauce
- The half of the two sauces together. I like to add some salt, a little powdered garlic, and ground pepper.
After draining the Shells, allow to cool under the facet.
Stuff the shells with the mixture and place into a large, greased, casserole dish.
After stuffing the shells, pour the sauce mixture over the shells. Make more sauce as needed.
Cover with the Shredded Mozzarella. Cook in oven for 20 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly.
I hope you enjoy! Feedback is welcome! Check out my other recipes and if you like them, follow my page!